I spent my summer internship working under OR-FACE, the Oregon Fatality Assessment & Control Evaluation Program, sponsored by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH). OR-FACE is a partnership between CROET and Oregon Public Health Division. For this internship I explored the increased risks experienced by older transportation workers. With the help of Dr. Ryan Olson and Erika Zoller, I used national databases and Oregon occupational fatality cases to prepare the framework for my … Read More
- Occupational Health Sciences Presents to MLAC
- AHA Worksite Wellness Summit on TWH a Success
- Another Reason to Get Up!
- Hasawa on Training Young Workers: How-To’s for Employers
- Ly on Training Young Workers: How-To’s for Employers
- Aodh MacGregor on Why Use Sunscreen When it is Cloudy?
- Hasawa on Get Moving!
- Dede Montgomery on Get Moving!
Follow OHSUOccHealth on twitter
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center ORhwc O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety