One death on the job is always too many. As we share new resources created by the Oregon Occupational Fatality Assessment and Control Evaluation (OR-FACE) Program, we are ever mindful of the somberness of this topic. Since 2003, OR-FACE has tracked over 600 work-related deaths in the state of Oregon and has now published all confirmed Oregon occupational fatalities as interactive maps. These fatality maps can be filtered by year and are coded by events, … Read More
- Protecting our wildland firefighters
- Oregon Building Trades Council is 75!
- OR-FACE 2013 Annual Report is out
- Dede Montgomery on Can you hear me?
- Wes Carter on VA changes policy on Agent Orange-exposed AF Reserve veterans.
- Catherine on Can you hear me?
- Todd Peterson on National safety stand down event coming to Portland
- Sota Dental on VA changes policy on Agent Orange-exposed AF Reserve veterans.
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety FACE formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Interns Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety