Oregon High School students have another opportunity to create a safety video for cash. The 2012 “Save a Friend, Work Safe” video contest, sponsored by O[yes] is underway. “This contest allowed me to help spread a message that directly applies to my peers,” said Piers Dennis, the 2011 first-place winner from Lake Oswego, and who was quoted in last month’s Oregon OSHA press release. “I had a lot of fun making the video and feel … Read More
- Tigard-Tualatin students learn about safety
- Women in trades and construction
- O[yes] unveils 2015 winning videos
- Maggie McLain McDonnell on Do you work too much?
- Joseph Boquiren on On the Road Again for the Holidays?
- Laura on Aging and Longer Working Careers
- Hasawa on Infection Control & Staying Healthy
- Chris Gates on Aging and Longer Working Careers
Follow OHSUOccHealth on twitter
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center ORhwc O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety