Oregon High School students have another opportunity to create a safety video for cash. The 2012 “Save a Friend, Work Safe” video contest, sponsored by O[yes] is underway. “This contest allowed me to help spread a message that directly applies to my peers,” said Piers Dennis, the 2011 first-place winner from Lake Oswego, and who was quoted in last month’s Oregon OSHA press release. “I had a lot of fun making the video and feel … Read More
- Thankful for those who contribute to a safer community
- Role of the safety professional in a changing work environment
- Mindfulness and TWH: Join us live
- Dede Montgomery on Role of the safety professional in a changing work environment
- dkb on Role of the safety professional in a changing work environment
- Susan on Oregon Building Trades Council is 75!
- Dr. Bhupal Deokar on Institute postdoc receives First Award Fellowship
- Dede Montgomery on Can you hear me?
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety Emergencies FACE formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Interns Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center O[yes] research safety salons seminar Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety