Oregon High School students have another opportunity to create a safety video for cash. The 2012 “Save a Friend, Work Safe” video contest, sponsored by O[yes] is underway. “This contest allowed me to help spread a message that directly applies to my peers,” said Piers Dennis, the 2011 first-place winner from Lake Oswego, and who was quoted in last month’s Oregon OSHA press release. “I had a lot of fun making the video and feel … Read More
- AHA Worksite Wellness Summit on TWH a Success
- Another Reason to Get Up!
- 1st International Symposium to Advance Total Worker Health™
- Hasawa on Training Young Workers: How-To’s for Employers
- Ly on Training Young Workers: How-To’s for Employers
- Aodh MacGregor on Why Use Sunscreen When it is Cloudy?
- Hasawa on Get Moving!
- Dede Montgomery on Get Moving!
Follow OHSUOccHealth on twitter
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center ORhwc O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety