Oregon High School students have another opportunity to create a safety video for cash. The 2012 “Save a Friend, Work Safe” video contest, sponsored by O[yes] is underway. “This contest allowed me to help spread a message that directly applies to my peers,” said Piers Dennis, the 2011 first-place winner from Lake Oswego, and who was quoted in last month’s Oregon OSHA press release. “I had a lot of fun making the video and feel … Read More
- Inspirational talks about creating change – delivered on your smart phone!
- Thanks to Essential Workers everywhere
- What are your plans for Summer 2017?
- advertising on NOHC short course focuses on sleep and shiftwork
- Barb Epstien on Diversity and inclusion meets safety and well-being
- Barb on Oregon Military Employee Sleep and Health (MESH) Study
- sharon hegseth on Oregon Military Employee Sleep and Health (MESH) Study
- Ed on Oregon Military Employee Sleep and Health (MESH) Study
Book drive corrections driving safety Emergencies FACE formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Interns internships Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center O[yes] research safety salons seminar Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention Temporary Workers TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety