We are eager to follow the work of CROET’s Dr. Ryan Olson and the staff of the Safety and Health Involvement for Truckers (SHIFT) project. Last week we enjoyed reading the blog at Trucking Injury Reduction Emphasis (TIRES), a health and safety blog for the trucking industry. If you missed it, read SHIFT into Health Gear now. SHIFT is currently conducting a research study of driver health and safety with funding from the National Heart, … Read More
- Coming Your Way in September
- Creating New Conversations
- Practice Total Worker Health – At Home, At Play, At Work!
- Thomas Marinaro on Oregon Institute of Occupational Health Sciences Participates in 2014 OPHA Capitol Visit Day
- Melanie on Capping Needlestick Injuries
- Karen Reynolds on Just How Vulnerable are New Employees?
- Lea Forsman on How you will know if Oregon is bending the health care cost curve?
- renclemente on How you will know if Oregon is bending the health care cost curve?
Follow CROET on twitter
Book drive books circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion Health protection hearing industrial hygiene mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center ORhwc O[yes] PRSA Spotlight research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep Sun Exposure TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety