We are eager to follow the work of CROET’s Dr. Ryan Olson and the staff of the Safety and Health Involvement for Truckers (SHIFT) project. Last week we enjoyed reading the blog at Trucking Injury Reduction Emphasis (TIRES), a health and safety blog for the trucking industry. If you missed it, read SHIFT into Health Gear now. SHIFT is currently conducting a research study of driver health and safety with funding from the National Heart, … Read More
- Research Interns Supporting Health, Safety and Wellness
- Congratulations to our 2014 Summer Interns!
- Going for the Double Whammy in Sun Safety Education
- Ly on Training Young Workers: How-To’s for Employers
- Aodh MacGregor on Why Use Sunscreen When it is Cloudy?
- Hasawa on Get Moving!
- Dede Montgomery on Get Moving!
- Brittany on Get Moving!
Follow OHSUOccHealth on twitter
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center ORhwc O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety