The Oregon Healthy WorkForce First Annual Summer Institute on Occupational Health Psychology (OHP) is beginning today. The Summer Institute was developed by Dr. Leslie Hammer of Portland State University where she leads the Occupational Health Psychology program and heads a training program grant in OHP. Speakers are describing the origins, research intervention, and practice of OHP. Monday’s speakers come from: • Cincinnati – Dr. Joe Hurrell (recently of NIOSH and currently Editor of the Journal … Read More
- How you will know if Oregon is bending the health care cost curve?
- What’s New at the Toxicology Information Center
- Climate Change as a Public Health Issue
- Lea Forsman on How you will know if Oregon is bending the health care cost curve?
- renclemente on How you will know if Oregon is bending the health care cost curve?
- Dede Montgomery on Lessons Learned from a Commuting Crash
- Lorie on Lessons Learned from a Commuting Crash
- Munro Safety Apparel on Partnering for Safety with Young Workers
Follow CROET on twitter
Book drive books circadian system corrections driving safety emotional intelligence formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion Health protection hearing industrial hygiene mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center ORhwc O[yes] PRSA Spotlight research safety safety conferences salons seminar seminars Sleep TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality Young Workers young worker safety