The Oregon Healthy WorkForce First Annual Summer Institute on Occupational Health Psychology (OHP) is beginning today. The Summer Institute was developed by Dr. Leslie Hammer of Portland State University where she leads the Occupational Health Psychology program and heads a training program grant in OHP. Speakers are describing the origins, research intervention, and practice of OHP. Monday’s speakers come from: • Cincinnati – Dr. Joe Hurrell (recently of NIOSH and currently Editor of the Journal … Read More
- Creating Messages about Sun Exposure
- Oregon Institute of Occupational Health Sciences Participates in 2014 OPHA Capitol Visit Day
- Capping Needlestick Injuries
- Thomas Marinaro on Oregon Institute of Occupational Health Sciences Participates in 2014 OPHA Capitol Visit Day
- Melanie on Capping Needlestick Injuries
- Karen Reynolds on Just How Vulnerable are New Employees?
- Lea Forsman on How you will know if Oregon is bending the health care cost curve?
- renclemente on How you will know if Oregon is bending the health care cost curve?
Follow CROET on twitter
Book drive books circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion Health protection hearing industrial hygiene mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center ORhwc O[yes] PRSA Spotlight research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep Sun Exposure TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety