CROET Director, Dr. Steven Shea, was recently honored at the International Sleep 2013 meeting. Dr. Shea has served three years as president of the American Sleep Medicine Foundation, and was presented a plaque in appreciation for this dedication and service. Dr. Shea presented details from the 2012 annual report for the foundation, which includes details about grant programs and highlights the work of several grant recipients. Some of the grant awards include physician scientist training … Read More
- New pesticide fact sheets from ODA
- NIOSH Center Director’s Meeting foretells changes
- SAIF agricultural safety seminars
- Maggie McLain McDonnell on Do you work too much?
- Joseph Boquiren on On the Road Again for the Holidays?
- Laura on Aging and Longer Working Careers
- Hasawa on Infection Control & Staying Healthy
- Chris Gates on Aging and Longer Working Careers
Follow OHSUOccHealth on twitter
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center ORhwc O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety