Many of us at OHSU have had the opportunity to both mentor young scientists and evaluate their projects at Oregon’s regional and statewide science fairs. We are often amazed at the intellectual sophistication and dedication of these middle and high school-aged students. It is even a greater pleasure for those of us at CROET when the student’s research is completed within CROET laboratories. Kyra Patton, of Beaverton’s Sunset High School, recently presented results of a … Read More
- Training Young Workers: How-To’s for Employers
- Occupational Health Psychology Summer Institute and Corrections Meeting Held at Portland State
- Congratulations ASSE Columbia-Willamette
- Hasawa on Get Moving!
- Dede Montgomery on Get Moving!
- Brittany on Get Moving!
- Doreen Krause on Why Use Sunscreen When it is Cloudy?
- Chuck Easterly on Congratulations ASSE Columbia-Willamette
Follow OHSUOccHealth on twitter
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion Health protection hearing industrial hygiene Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center ORhwc O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety