Many of us at OHSU have had the opportunity to both mentor young scientists and evaluate their projects at Oregon’s regional and statewide science fairs. We are often amazed at the intellectual sophistication and dedication of these middle and high school-aged students. It is even a greater pleasure for those of us at CROET when the student’s research is completed within CROET laboratories. Kyra Patton, of Beaverton’s Sunset High School, recently presented results of a … Read More
- Protecting our wildland firefighters
- Oregon Building Trades Council is 75!
- OR-FACE 2013 Annual Report is out
- Dede Montgomery on Can you hear me?
- Wes Carter on VA changes policy on Agent Orange-exposed AF Reserve veterans.
- Catherine on Can you hear me?
- Todd Peterson on National safety stand down event coming to Portland
- Sota Dental on VA changes policy on Agent Orange-exposed AF Reserve veterans.
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety FACE formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Interns Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety