Many of us at OHSU have had the opportunity to both mentor young scientists and evaluate their projects at Oregon’s regional and statewide science fairs. We are often amazed at the intellectual sophistication and dedication of these middle and high school-aged students. It is even a greater pleasure for those of us at CROET when the student’s research is completed within CROET laboratories. Kyra Patton, of Beaverton’s Sunset High School, recently presented results of a … Read More
- NIOSH Center Director’s Meeting Foretells Changes
- SAIF agricultural safety seminars
- Talking about genomics
- Maggie McLain McDonnell on Do you work too much?
- Joseph Boquiren on On the Road Again for the Holidays?
- Laura on Aging and Longer Working Careers
- Hasawa on Infection Control & Staying Healthy
- Chris Gates on Aging and Longer Working Careers
Follow OHSUOccHealth on twitter
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center ORhwc O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety