Many of us at OHSU have had the opportunity to both mentor young scientists and evaluate their projects at Oregon’s regional and statewide science fairs. We are often amazed at the intellectual sophistication and dedication of these middle and high school-aged students. It is even a greater pleasure for those of us at CROET when the student’s research is completed within CROET laboratories. Kyra Patton, of Beaverton’s Sunset High School, recently presented results of a … Read More
- Occupational Safety and Health Broadens Purview
- Welcome 2015 Summer Interns!
- VA changes policy on Agent Orange-exposed AF Reserve veterans.
- efrocinia efimoff on Women in trades and construction
- Maggie McLain McDonnell on Do you work too much?
- Joseph Boquiren on On the Road Again for the Holidays?
- Laura on Aging and Longer Working Careers
- Hasawa on Infection Control & Staying Healthy
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Interns Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety