We observe unsafe acts all the time. It might be the roofing operation next door. Perhaps it’s the landscape contractor routinely using a leaf blower without hearing protection. Maybe it is our own family member insisting on cleaning out gutters precariously balanced on a ladder. In a recent discussion among safety professionals, many shared the ethical dilemma of seeing serious safety violations unrelated to one’s own work operation. We all know that the decision to … Read More
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Dede Montgomery on Can you hear me?
- Wes Carter on VA changes policy on Agent Orange-exposed AF Reserve veterans.
- Catherine on Can you hear me?
- Todd Peterson on National safety stand down event coming to Portland
- Sota Dental on VA changes policy on Agent Orange-exposed AF Reserve veterans.
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety FACE formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Interns Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety