The lead story in Sunday’s (April 1, 2012) Oregonian is on PTSD rates in Oregon Corrections Workers, citing 1 in 3 corrections workers have symptoms of PTSD and that 97% have reported witnessing violence, injury or death. This is based on survey research conducted by Desert Waters Correctional Outreach, a nonprofit. To read the article, click or enter: http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2012/03/twin_projects_to_plug_research.html Survey research on work conditions that may affect the health of corrections workers will be conducted … Read More
- Occupational Health Sciences Presents to MLAC
- AHA Worksite Wellness Summit on TWH a Success
- Another Reason to Get Up!
- Hasawa on Training Young Workers: How-To’s for Employers
- Ly on Training Young Workers: How-To’s for Employers
- Aodh MacGregor on Why Use Sunscreen When it is Cloudy?
- Hasawa on Get Moving!
- Dede Montgomery on Get Moving!
Follow OHSUOccHealth on twitter
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center ORhwc O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety