You’ve heard a lot from us in the past year about hair smoothing products and formaldehyde. Frankly, we’re all a bit tired of it, and we didn’t plan to weigh in again about it. But last week, the Public Relations Society of America, Portland Metro Chapter, awarded a Spotlight Award to Oregon OSHA and CROET in the Issue Management Category. This is an exciting acknowledgment of the time and effort both organizations put into this … Read More
- National Safety Stand-Down to Prevent Falls in Construction
- Coming Your Way in September
- Creating New Conversations
- Thomas Marinaro on Oregon Institute of Occupational Health Sciences Participates in 2014 OPHA Capitol Visit Day
- Melanie on Capping Needlestick Injuries
- Karen Reynolds on Just How Vulnerable are New Employees?
- Lea Forsman on How you will know if Oregon is bending the health care cost curve?
- renclemente on How you will know if Oregon is bending the health care cost curve?
Follow CROET on twitter
Book drive books circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion Health protection hearing industrial hygiene mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center ORhwc O[yes] PRSA Spotlight research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep Sun Exposure TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety