You’ve heard a lot from us in the past year about hair smoothing products and formaldehyde. Frankly, we’re all a bit tired of it, and we didn’t plan to weigh in again about it. But last week, the Public Relations Society of America, Portland Metro Chapter, awarded a Spotlight Award to Oregon OSHA and CROET in the Issue Management Category. This is an exciting acknowledgment of the time and effort both organizations put into this … Read More
- Another Reason to Get Up!
- 1st International Symposium to Advance Total Worker Health™
- The Institute Announces Release of its 2012-13 Biennial Report
- Hasawa on Training Young Workers: How-To’s for Employers
- Ly on Training Young Workers: How-To’s for Employers
- Aodh MacGregor on Why Use Sunscreen When it is Cloudy?
- Hasawa on Get Moving!
- Dede Montgomery on Get Moving!
Follow OHSUOccHealth on twitter
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center ORhwc O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety