Many parents are familiar with the 24/7 services of the Oregon Poison Center – I know that my introduction was in response to learning that my mischievous three-year old had decided to eat all of her fluoride tablets. What you should also know, is that at least 2,000 of the more than 70,000 calls the Center receives each year are from workplaces. If you haven’t already added the Oregon Poison Center to your list of … Read More
- What are you doing for Safety Break?
- OHWC Advisory Committee Meets
- National safety stand down event coming to Portland
- Maggie McLain McDonnell on Do you work too much?
- Joseph Boquiren on On the Road Again for the Holidays?
- Laura on Aging and Longer Working Careers
- Hasawa on Infection Control & Staying Healthy
- Chris Gates on Aging and Longer Working Careers
Follow OHSUOccHealth on twitter
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center ORhwc O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety