Many parents are familiar with the 24/7 services of the Oregon Poison Center – I know that my introduction was in response to learning that my mischievous three-year old had decided to eat all of her fluoride tablets. What you should also know, is that at least 2,000 of the more than 70,000 calls the Center receives each year are from workplaces. If you haven’t already added the Oregon Poison Center to your list of … Read More
- Inspirational talks about creating change – delivered on your smart phone!
- Thanks to Essential Workers everywhere
- What are your plans for Summer 2017?
- advertising on NOHC short course focuses on sleep and shiftwork
- Barb Epstien on Diversity and inclusion meets safety and well-being
- Barb on Oregon Military Employee Sleep and Health (MESH) Study
- sharon hegseth on Oregon Military Employee Sleep and Health (MESH) Study
- Ed on Oregon Military Employee Sleep and Health (MESH) Study
Book drive corrections driving safety Emergencies FACE formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Interns internships Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center O[yes] research safety salons seminar Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention Temporary Workers TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety