Certainly there has been lots of talk about bed bugs nationally. But what’s happening in Oregon? The other day I learned that Multnomah County Health Department has been getting an increase in calls. Many of these calls are informational, asking about what bed bugs are and what one can do if they are discovered. Others are frustration calls, such as “my landlord won’t respond” and “I can’t afford treatment.” Some of the most commonly asked … Read More
- Training Young Workers: How-To’s for Employers
- Occupational Health Psychology Summer Institute and Corrections Meeting Held at Portland State
- Congratulations ASSE Columbia-Willamette
- Hasawa on Get Moving!
- Dede Montgomery on Get Moving!
- Brittany on Get Moving!
- Doreen Krause on Why Use Sunscreen When it is Cloudy?
- Chuck Easterly on Congratulations ASSE Columbia-Willamette
Follow OHSUOccHealth on twitter
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion Health protection hearing industrial hygiene Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center ORhwc O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety