It’s pretty impressive to see a crowd of well over 200 folks gather in Central Oregon in the heart of winter to talk about construction safety. The Central Oregon Safety and Health Association (COSHA) should be pleased at the success of this week’s Mid-Oregon Construction Safety Summit. And of course, it couldn’t have happened without all of the generous and dedicated sponsors and presenters, and Oregon OSHA. I have to admit that I tend to … Read More
- Safety and craft brewing
- OR-FACE publishes Spanish toolbox talk guides
- Have you mapped your neighborhood?
- Susan on Oregon Building Trades Council is 75!
- Dr. Bhupal Deokar on Institute postdoc receives First Award Fellowship
- Dede Montgomery on Can you hear me?
- Wes Carter on VA changes policy on Agent Orange-exposed AF Reserve veterans.
- Catherine on Can you hear me?
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety Emergencies FACE formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Interns Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center O[yes] research safety salons seminar Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety