I was first introduced to occupational health nursing in graduate school when we industrial hygienists began core coursework with other students enrolled in occupational health nursing and as occupational health physicians. Our class was tightly knit and we quickly learned the skill and knowledge set we all brought to the table. What a great lesson! Fast forward many years – I am eager to share a few words about the Oregon State Association of Occupational … Read More
- NIOSH Center Director’s Meeting Foretells Changes
- SAIF agricultural safety seminars
- Talking about genomics
- Maggie McLain McDonnell on Do you work too much?
- Joseph Boquiren on On the Road Again for the Holidays?
- Laura on Aging and Longer Working Careers
- Hasawa on Infection Control & Staying Healthy
- Chris Gates on Aging and Longer Working Careers
Follow OHSUOccHealth on twitter
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center ORhwc O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety