I was first introduced to occupational health nursing in graduate school when we industrial hygienists began core coursework with other students enrolled in occupational health nursing and as occupational health physicians. Our class was tightly knit and we quickly learned the skill and knowledge set we all brought to the table. What a great lesson! Fast forward many years – I am eager to share a few words about the Oregon State Association of Occupational … Read More
- Safety and craft brewing
- OR-FACE publishes Spanish toolbox talk guides
- Have you mapped your neighborhood?
- Susan on Oregon Building Trades Council is 75!
- Dr. Bhupal Deokar on Institute postdoc receives First Award Fellowship
- Dede Montgomery on Can you hear me?
- Wes Carter on VA changes policy on Agent Orange-exposed AF Reserve veterans.
- Catherine on Can you hear me?
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety Emergencies FACE formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Interns Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center O[yes] research safety salons seminar Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety