I was first introduced to occupational health nursing in graduate school when we industrial hygienists began core coursework with other students enrolled in occupational health nursing and as occupational health physicians. Our class was tightly knit and we quickly learned the skill and knowledge set we all brought to the table. What a great lesson! Fast forward many years – I am eager to share a few words about the Oregon State Association of Occupational … Read More
- Lunch is on us!
- Creating Messages about Sun Exposure
- Oregon Institute of Occupational Health Sciences Participates in 2014 OPHA Capitol Visit Day
- Thomas Marinaro on Oregon Institute of Occupational Health Sciences Participates in 2014 OPHA Capitol Visit Day
- Melanie on Capping Needlestick Injuries
- Karen Reynolds on Just How Vulnerable are New Employees?
- Lea Forsman on How you will know if Oregon is bending the health care cost curve?
- renclemente on How you will know if Oregon is bending the health care cost curve?
Follow CROET on twitter
Book drive books circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion Health protection hearing industrial hygiene mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center ORhwc O[yes] PRSA Spotlight research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep Sun Exposure TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety