Initially educated in his home country, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Desire has worked in international circles since the beginning of his career, receiving his education in Zaire (MD) and Sweden (PhD). A key research focus is the neurological diseases in sub-Saharan Africa. Working through organizations such as the International Brain Research Organization, supported by his enthusiasm and personal charisma, Desire has recruited scientists, professionals from many specialties and students from around the world … Read More
- The Institute Announces Release of its 2012-13 Biennial Report
- NIOSH, OSHA and Temporary Workers
- Research Interns Supporting Health, Safety and Wellness
- Hasawa on Training Young Workers: How-To’s for Employers
- Ly on Training Young Workers: How-To’s for Employers
- Aodh MacGregor on Why Use Sunscreen When it is Cloudy?
- Hasawa on Get Moving!
- Dede Montgomery on Get Moving!
Follow OHSUOccHealth on twitter
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center ORhwc O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety