Initially educated in his home country, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Desire has worked in international circles since the beginning of his career, receiving his education in Zaire (MD) and Sweden (PhD). A key research focus is the neurological diseases in sub-Saharan Africa. Working through organizations such as the International Brain Research Organization, supported by his enthusiasm and personal charisma, Desire has recruited scientists, professionals from many specialties and students from around the world … Read More
- Occupational Safety and Health Broadens Purview
- Welcome 2015 Summer Interns!
- VA changes policy on Agent Orange-exposed AF Reserve veterans.
- efrocinia efimoff on Women in trades and construction
- Maggie McLain McDonnell on Do you work too much?
- Joseph Boquiren on On the Road Again for the Holidays?
- Laura on Aging and Longer Working Careers
- Hasawa on Infection Control & Staying Healthy
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Interns Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety