Initially educated in his home country, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Desire has worked in international circles since the beginning of his career, receiving his education in Zaire (MD) and Sweden (PhD). A key research focus is the neurological diseases in sub-Saharan Africa. Working through organizations such as the International Brain Research Organization, supported by his enthusiasm and personal charisma, Desire has recruited scientists, professionals from many specialties and students from around the world … Read More
- 4th Annual Occupational Health Psychology Summer Institute
- Institute postdoc researcher earns investigator award
- Occupational Health Sciences Director awarded 2.5M grant
- Dede Montgomery on Can you hear me?
- Wes Carter on VA changes policy on Agent Orange-exposed AF Reserve veterans.
- Catherine on Can you hear me?
- Todd Peterson on National safety stand down event coming to Portland
- Sota Dental on VA changes policy on Agent Orange-exposed AF Reserve veterans.
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Interns Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety