Last year you heard a lot of information coming out of CROET about hair smoothing products and formaldehyde. If you missed it you can catch up on our Emerging Issues webpage. But hair salons aren’t our only interest. Over the past few years, as members of the Oregon Collaborative for Healthy Nail Salons (OCHNS) we have been looking for ways to help nail salons become safer and healthier. Early on, OCHNS with leadership from member … Read More
- Tigard-Tualatin students learn about safety
- Women in trades and construction
- O[yes] unveils 2015 winning videos
- Maggie McLain McDonnell on Do you work too much?
- Joseph Boquiren on On the Road Again for the Holidays?
- Laura on Aging and Longer Working Careers
- Hasawa on Infection Control & Staying Healthy
- Chris Gates on Aging and Longer Working Careers
Follow OHSUOccHealth on twitter
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center ORhwc O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety