Last year you heard a lot of information coming out of CROET about hair smoothing products and formaldehyde. If you missed it you can catch up on our Emerging Issues webpage. But hair salons aren’t our only interest. Over the past few years, as members of the Oregon Collaborative for Healthy Nail Salons (OCHNS) we have been looking for ways to help nail salons become safer and healthier. Early on, OCHNS with leadership from member … Read More
- See you on September 1?
- 4th Annual Occupational Health Psychology Summer Institute
- Institute postdoc researcher earns investigator award
- Dede Montgomery on Can you hear me?
- Wes Carter on VA changes policy on Agent Orange-exposed AF Reserve veterans.
- Catherine on Can you hear me?
- Todd Peterson on National safety stand down event coming to Portland
- Sota Dental on VA changes policy on Agent Orange-exposed AF Reserve veterans.
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Interns Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety