Oregon’s Management-Labor Advisory Committee (MLAC) had requested, in 2011, that CROET review the State of Washington’s Centers of Occupational Health and Education (COHE) program and make recommendations about how a COHE program could be introduced in Oregon’s very different workers’ compensation program. Dr. Mike Buck led the review for CROET and is shown here delivering the final report to MLAC, describing the changes made since the draft was commented on by MLAC members. The report … Read More
- Occupational Health Sciences Presents to MLAC
- AHA Worksite Wellness Summit on TWH a Success
- Another Reason to Get Up!
- Hasawa on Training Young Workers: How-To’s for Employers
- Ly on Training Young Workers: How-To’s for Employers
- Aodh MacGregor on Why Use Sunscreen When it is Cloudy?
- Hasawa on Get Moving!
- Dede Montgomery on Get Moving!
Follow OHSUOccHealth on twitter
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center ORhwc O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety