Oregon’s Management-Labor Advisory Committee (MLAC) had requested, in 2011, that CROET review the State of Washington’s Centers of Occupational Health and Education (COHE) program and make recommendations about how a COHE program could be introduced in Oregon’s very different workers’ compensation program. Dr. Mike Buck led the review for CROET and is shown here delivering the final report to MLAC, describing the changes made since the draft was commented on by MLAC members. The report … Read More
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Dede Montgomery on Can you hear me?
- Wes Carter on VA changes policy on Agent Orange-exposed AF Reserve veterans.
- Catherine on Can you hear me?
- Todd Peterson on National safety stand down event coming to Portland
- Sota Dental on VA changes policy on Agent Orange-exposed AF Reserve veterans.
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety FACE formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Interns Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety