On January 30 – February 1, Let’s Get Healthy! traveled to Bend, Oregon, to kick off a one year study on sleep and health in employees at the St. Charles Medical Center. This study will examine how work schedule and sleep patterns may influence dietary habits, body composition, attention, and short-term memory among hospital employees. This event was our first trip to Bend and is part of an exciting new partnership between OHSU and St. … Read More
- Creating Messages about Sun Exposure
- Oregon Institute of Occupational Health Sciences Participates in 2014 OPHA Capitol Visit Day
- Capping Needlestick Injuries
- Thomas Marinaro on Oregon Institute of Occupational Health Sciences Participates in 2014 OPHA Capitol Visit Day
- Melanie on Capping Needlestick Injuries
- Karen Reynolds on Just How Vulnerable are New Employees?
- Lea Forsman on How you will know if Oregon is bending the health care cost curve?
- renclemente on How you will know if Oregon is bending the health care cost curve?
Follow CROET on twitter
Book drive books circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion Health protection hearing industrial hygiene mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center ORhwc O[yes] PRSA Spotlight research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep Sun Exposure TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety