The OHSU SHIELD (Safety and Health Improvement: Enhancing Law Enforcement Departments) and DOC (Department of Corrections) Study Team attended a seminar presented by stress psychologist Kevin Gilmartin, PhD, so to better understand the emotional impact of work associated with law enforcement and corrections. This study team, led by Principal Investigator Kerry Kuehl, is part of the Oregon Healthy Workforce Center (ORhwc). The Health Promotion in Corrections Officers study is a funded ORhwc project. Dr Gilmartin … Read More
- Arsenic and cadmium air pollution found in SE and North PDX
- Of grants and fruitflies
- New fatality report and upcoming rigging/signaling course
- Dede Montgomery on Role of the safety professional in a changing work environment
- dkb on Role of the safety professional in a changing work environment
- Susan on Oregon Building Trades Council is 75!
- Dr. Bhupal Deokar on Institute postdoc receives First Award Fellowship
- Dede Montgomery on Can you hear me?
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety Emergencies FACE formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Interns Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center O[yes] research safety salons seminar Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety