The OHSU SHIELD (Safety and Health Improvement: Enhancing Law Enforcement Departments) and DOC (Department of Corrections) Study Team attended a seminar presented by stress psychologist Kevin Gilmartin, PhD, so to better understand the emotional impact of work associated with law enforcement and corrections. This study team, led by Principal Investigator Kerry Kuehl, is part of the Oregon Healthy Workforce Center (ORhwc). The Health Promotion in Corrections Officers study is a funded ORhwc project. Dr Gilmartin … Read More
- Creating Messages about Sun Exposure
- Oregon Institute of Occupational Health Sciences Participates in 2014 OPHA Capitol Visit Day
- Capping Needlestick Injuries
- Thomas Marinaro on Oregon Institute of Occupational Health Sciences Participates in 2014 OPHA Capitol Visit Day
- Melanie on Capping Needlestick Injuries
- Karen Reynolds on Just How Vulnerable are New Employees?
- Lea Forsman on How you will know if Oregon is bending the health care cost curve?
- renclemente on How you will know if Oregon is bending the health care cost curve?
Follow CROET on twitter
Book drive books circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion Health protection hearing industrial hygiene mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center ORhwc O[yes] PRSA Spotlight research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep Sun Exposure TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety