Summer Student Research Awards are three-month paid summer internships designed to introduce college freshman, sophomores, juniors, and seniors to various fields of biomedical research. Selected interns are Oregon residents or attend colleges and universities in Oregon. Learn more about the CROET Summer Intern Program. See more photos from the poster session on CROET’s facebook page.
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Michael Price on Fruits of the eclipse
- Laurie LaBrasseur on Industrial hygiene and green chemistry
- Illa Gilbert-Jones on Industrial hygiene and green chemistry
- Barbara Fischer Smoody on Former Lloyd/McCullough laboratory intern honored
- Will Lombart on OR-FACE posts workplace fatality reenactments
Book drive corrections Emergencies FACE formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health fair health promotion hearing Homecare industrial hygiene Interns internships Let's Get Healthy! nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers OR-FACE Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center Oregon Safety Break O[yes] research safety salons seminar Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention Temporary Workers TIC Total Worker Health Training transportation wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety