Summer Student Research Awards are three-month paid summer internships designed to introduce college freshman, sophomores, juniors, and seniors to various fields of biomedical research. Selected interns are Oregon residents or attend colleges and universities in Oregon. Learn more about the CROET Summer Intern Program. See more photos from the poster session on CROET’s facebook page.
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Will Lombart on OR-FACE posts workplace fatality reenactments
- Chuck Easterly on Catching up with the times: Resource Directory updated
- cynthia on Oregon educators commit to health and well-being
- Heidi Hudson on It’s official: Alliance on Total Worker Health®
- advertising on NOHC short course focuses on sleep and shiftwork
Book drive corrections Emergencies FACE formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health fair health promotion hearing Homecare industrial hygiene Interns internships Let's Get Healthy! nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers OR-FACE Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center Oregon Safety Break O[yes] research safety salons seminar Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention Temporary Workers TIC Total Worker Health Training transportation wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety