Why the risk? Homecare provides the consumer employer, often the elderly and disabled, in our community with autonomy and independence. But this care may also increase Homecare Worker’s (HCW’s) risk for workplace violence and sexual harassment due to their unique work setting in which: The workplace is the consumer employer’s home – open to their family and friends, and, It is limited and difficult to enforce workplace safety policies in this employer’s home. What are … Read More
- Occupational Health Psychology Summer Institute and Corrections Meeting Held at Portland State
- Congratulations ASSE Columbia-Willamette
- Why Use Sunscreen When it is Cloudy?
- Hasawa on Get Moving!
- Dede Montgomery on Get Moving!
- Brittany on Get Moving!
- Doreen Krause on Why Use Sunscreen When it is Cloudy?
- Chuck Easterly on Congratulations ASSE Columbia-Willamette
Follow OHSUOccHealth on twitter
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion Health protection hearing industrial hygiene Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center ORhwc O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety