Why the risk? Homecare provides the consumer employer, often the elderly and disabled, in our community with autonomy and independence. But this care may also increase Homecare Worker’s (HCW’s) risk for workplace violence and sexual harassment due to their unique work setting in which: The workplace is the consumer employer’s home – open to their family and friends, and, It is limited and difficult to enforce workplace safety policies in this employer’s home. What are … Read More
- Research Interns Supporting Health, Safety and Wellness
- Congratulations to our 2014 Summer Interns!
- Going for the Double Whammy in Sun Safety Education
- Ly on Training Young Workers: How-To’s for Employers
- Aodh MacGregor on Why Use Sunscreen When it is Cloudy?
- Hasawa on Get Moving!
- Dede Montgomery on Get Moving!
- Brittany on Get Moving!
Follow OHSUOccHealth on twitter
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center ORhwc O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety