We have been talking about Global Harmonization for such a long time, it seems. And now, as we mentioned in our March 23, 2012 blog (GHS is Here!), with the publishing of Federal OSHA’s final rule HCS/HazCom 2012 in March, the time has come! Federal OSHA modified its Hazard Communication Standard (HCS) to conform to the United Nations’ Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS). OSHA concluded that the improved information will … Read More
- Thankful for those who contribute to a safer community
- Role of the safety professional in a changing work environment
- Mindfulness and TWH: Join us live
- Dede Montgomery on Role of the safety professional in a changing work environment
- dkb on Role of the safety professional in a changing work environment
- Susan on Oregon Building Trades Council is 75!
- Dr. Bhupal Deokar on Institute postdoc receives First Award Fellowship
- Dede Montgomery on Can you hear me?
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety Emergencies FACE formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Interns Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center O[yes] research safety salons seminar Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety