We have been talking about Global Harmonization for such a long time, it seems. And now, as we mentioned in our March 23, 2012 blog (GHS is Here!), with the publishing of Federal OSHA’s final rule HCS/HazCom 2012 in March, the time has come! Federal OSHA modified its Hazard Communication Standard (HCS) to conform to the United Nations’ Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS). OSHA concluded that the improved information will … Read More
- Associated General Contractors National Meeting Held in Portland
- Training Young Workers: How-To’s for Employers
- Occupational Health Psychology Summer Institute and Corrections Meeting Held at Portland State
- Ly on Training Young Workers: How-To’s for Employers
- Aodh MacGregor on Why Use Sunscreen When it is Cloudy?
- Hasawa on Get Moving!
- Dede Montgomery on Get Moving!
- Brittany on Get Moving!
Follow OHSUOccHealth on twitter
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion Health protection hearing industrial hygiene Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center ORhwc O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety