We’ve been anticipating adoption of the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) in the U.S. for quite some time. And now, finally, OSHA’s final rule on Hazard Communication/GHS will be published on March 26, 2012 with the new regulation effective sixty days later. What this all means is that the Hazard Communication Standard, sometimes referred to as the “Employee Right to Know Law” is now aligned with GHS. The hope has been that this change will provide … Read More
- Thankful for those who contribute to a safer community
- Role of the safety professional in a changing work environment
- Mindfulness and TWH: Join us live
- Dede Montgomery on Role of the safety professional in a changing work environment
- dkb on Role of the safety professional in a changing work environment
- Susan on Oregon Building Trades Council is 75!
- Dr. Bhupal Deokar on Institute postdoc receives First Award Fellowship
- Dede Montgomery on Can you hear me?
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety Emergencies FACE formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Interns Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center O[yes] research safety salons seminar Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety