A warning letter was just released from the Food and Drug Administration to the makers of the Brazilian Blowout smoothing solution. The issue of stylists being unknowingly exposed to formaldehyde has been on our radar for 13 months now. And while some of you may have thought the issue had been resolved, only last week CROET received another inquiry from someone who just recently concluded that her good friend’s significant health issues were related to … Read More
- Summer is the season for pesticide use
- Come attend our Summer Institute!
- Welcome 2016 summer interns!
- Jen on Distraction, stairs and a fall
- Rodger on Distraction, stairs and a fall
- bermanf on Arsenic and cadmium air pollution found in SE and North PDX
- Ray Kinney on Arsenic and cadmium air pollution found in SE and North PDX
- Dede Montgomery on Role of the safety professional in a changing work environment
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety Emergencies FACE formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Interns Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center O[yes] research safety salons seminar Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety