A warning letter was just released from the Food and Drug Administration to the makers of the Brazilian Blowout smoothing solution. The issue of stylists being unknowingly exposed to formaldehyde has been on our radar for 13 months now. And while some of you may have thought the issue had been resolved, only last week CROET received another inquiry from someone who just recently concluded that her good friend’s significant health issues were related to … Read More
- Associated General Contractors National Meeting Held in Portland
- Training Young Workers: How-To’s for Employers
- Occupational Health Psychology Summer Institute and Corrections Meeting Held at Portland State
- Hasawa on Get Moving!
- Dede Montgomery on Get Moving!
- Brittany on Get Moving!
- Doreen Krause on Why Use Sunscreen When it is Cloudy?
- Chuck Easterly on Congratulations ASSE Columbia-Willamette
Follow OHSUOccHealth on twitter
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion Health protection hearing industrial hygiene Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center ORhwc O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety