A warning letter was just released from the Food and Drug Administration to the makers of the Brazilian Blowout smoothing solution. The issue of stylists being unknowingly exposed to formaldehyde has been on our radar for 13 months now. And while some of you may have thought the issue had been resolved, only last week CROET received another inquiry from someone who just recently concluded that her good friend’s significant health issues were related to … Read More
- The Institute Announces Release of its 2012-13 Biennial Report
- NIOSH, OSHA and Temporary Workers
- Research Interns Supporting Health, Safety and Wellness
- Hasawa on Training Young Workers: How-To’s for Employers
- Ly on Training Young Workers: How-To’s for Employers
- Aodh MacGregor on Why Use Sunscreen When it is Cloudy?
- Hasawa on Get Moving!
- Dede Montgomery on Get Moving!
Follow OHSUOccHealth on twitter
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center ORhwc O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety