A warning letter was just released from the Food and Drug Administration to the makers of the Brazilian Blowout smoothing solution. The issue of stylists being unknowingly exposed to formaldehyde has been on our radar for 13 months now. And while some of you may have thought the issue had been resolved, only last week CROET received another inquiry from someone who just recently concluded that her good friend’s significant health issues were related to … Read More
- Solutions for a better future for occupational health
- Occupational safety and health broadens purview
- Welcome 2015 Summer Interns!
- efrocinia efimoff on Women in trades and construction
- Maggie McLain McDonnell on Do you work too much?
- Joseph Boquiren on On the Road Again for the Holidays?
- Laura on Aging and Longer Working Careers
- Hasawa on Infection Control & Staying Healthy
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Interns Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety