A warning letter was just released from the Food and Drug Administration to the makers of the Brazilian Blowout smoothing solution. The issue of stylists being unknowingly exposed to formaldehyde has been on our radar for 13 months now. And while some of you may have thought the issue had been resolved, only last week CROET received another inquiry from someone who just recently concluded that her good friend’s significant health issues were related to … Read More
- Creating Messages about Sun Exposure
- Oregon Institute of Occupational Health Sciences Participates in 2014 OPHA Capitol Visit Day
- Capping Needlestick Injuries
- Thomas Marinaro on Oregon Institute of Occupational Health Sciences Participates in 2014 OPHA Capitol Visit Day
- Melanie on Capping Needlestick Injuries
- Karen Reynolds on Just How Vulnerable are New Employees?
- Lea Forsman on How you will know if Oregon is bending the health care cost curve?
- renclemente on How you will know if Oregon is bending the health care cost curve?
Follow CROET on twitter
Book drive books circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion Health protection hearing industrial hygiene mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center ORhwc O[yes] PRSA Spotlight research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep Sun Exposure TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety