We’ve been anticipating adoption of the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) in the U.S. for quite some time. And now, finally, OSHA’s final rule on Hazard Communication/GHS will be published on March 26, 2012 with the new regulation effective sixty days later. What this all means is that the Hazard Communication Standard, sometimes referred to as the “Employee Right to Know Law” is now aligned with GHS. The hope has been that this change will provide … Read More
- 4th Annual Occupational Health Psychology Summer Institute
- Institute postdoc researcher earns investigator award
- Occupational Health Sciences Director awarded 2.5M grant
- efrocinia efimoff on Women in trades and construction
- Maggie McLain McDonnell on Do you work too much?
- Joseph Boquiren on On the Road Again for the Holidays?
- Laura on Aging and Longer Working Careers
- Hasawa on Infection Control & Staying Healthy
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Interns Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety