I was an intern at CROET this past summer, working in the lab of Diane Rohlman. My project was to create a lesson plan about worker safety specifically geared towards young workers using videos submitted by high school students in Oregon Young Employee Safety Coalition’s (O[yes]) “Speak Up!” video contest. By researching effective training methods and reviewing existing curricula on worker safety, I created an hour long engaging and interactive lesson plan which included four … Read More
- Protecting our wildland firefighters
- Oregon Building Trades Council is 75!
- OR-FACE 2013 Annual Report is out
- Dede Montgomery on Can you hear me?
- Wes Carter on VA changes policy on Agent Orange-exposed AF Reserve veterans.
- Catherine on Can you hear me?
- Todd Peterson on National safety stand down event coming to Portland
- Sota Dental on VA changes policy on Agent Orange-exposed AF Reserve veterans.
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety FACE formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Interns Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety