I was an intern at CROET this past summer, working in the lab of Diane Rohlman. My project was to create a lesson plan about worker safety specifically geared towards young workers using videos submitted by high school students in Oregon Young Employee Safety Coalition’s (O[yes]) “Speak Up!” video contest. By researching effective training methods and reviewing existing curricula on worker safety, I created an hour long engaging and interactive lesson plan which included four … Read More
- Thankful for those who contribute to a safer community
- Role of the safety professional in a changing work environment
- Mindfulness and TWH: Join us live
- Dede Montgomery on Role of the safety professional in a changing work environment
- dkb on Role of the safety professional in a changing work environment
- Susan on Oregon Building Trades Council is 75!
- Dr. Bhupal Deokar on Institute postdoc receives First Award Fellowship
- Dede Montgomery on Can you hear me?
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety Emergencies FACE formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Interns Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center O[yes] research safety salons seminar Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety