What were you doing at 10:17 this morning? The classes at this year’s Southern Oregon Occupational Safety and Health Conference, held in Medford, participated in Shake Down Oregon. No doubt, some attendees wondered what was going on – but all pretty clearly followed the lead of their instructor. Every bit of planning we can do – work, home, and community – is important as we try to prepare for the big one. Today’s exercise came … Read More
- NIOSH Center Director’s Meeting Foretells Changes
- SAIF agricultural safety seminars
- Talking about genomics
- Maggie McLain McDonnell on Do you work too much?
- Joseph Boquiren on On the Road Again for the Holidays?
- Laura on Aging and Longer Working Careers
- Hasawa on Infection Control & Staying Healthy
- Chris Gates on Aging and Longer Working Careers
Follow OHSUOccHealth on twitter
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center ORhwc O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety