This summer I decided to put on hold my adventures and take an internship at OHSU. My name is Eric Serres, I attend Western Oregon University and I am working to get a major in psychology and a minor in biology. My main area of focus is neuroscience. So, when I applied for a summer research internship at CROET I was expecting traditional laboratory work. Instead I got chosen to help in Diane Rohlman’s lab … Read More
- Research Interns Supporting Health, Safety and Wellness
- Congratulations to our 2014 Summer Interns!
- Going for the Double Whammy in Sun Safety Education
- Ly on Training Young Workers: How-To’s for Employers
- Aodh MacGregor on Why Use Sunscreen When it is Cloudy?
- Hasawa on Get Moving!
- Dede Montgomery on Get Moving!
- Brittany on Get Moving!
Follow OHSUOccHealth on twitter
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center ORhwc O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety