The Oregon Fatality Assessment and Control Evaluation (OR-FACE) program exhibited, as a part of CROET Outreach, at the 11th Annual Mid-Oregon Construction Safety Summit on January 24. The conference was hosted by Oregon OSHA and several hundred residential and commercial construction workers attended. Construction safety is a principal area of concern for OR-FACE because, over a 5-year period (2003-2007), falls in the construction industry accounted for 42% of all fatal occupational-related falls. While at the … Read More
- Inspirational talks about creating change – delivered on your smart phone!
- Thanks to Essential Workers everywhere
- What are your plans for Summer 2017?
- advertising on NOHC short course focuses on sleep and shiftwork
- Barb Epstien on Diversity and inclusion meets safety and well-being
- Barb on Oregon Military Employee Sleep and Health (MESH) Study
- sharon hegseth on Oregon Military Employee Sleep and Health (MESH) Study
- Ed on Oregon Military Employee Sleep and Health (MESH) Study
Book drive corrections driving safety Emergencies FACE formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Interns internships Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center O[yes] research safety salons seminar Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention Temporary Workers TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety