The Oregon Fatality Assessment and Control Evaluation (OR-FACE) program exhibited, as a part of CROET Outreach, at the 11th Annual Mid-Oregon Construction Safety Summit on January 24. The conference was hosted by Oregon OSHA and several hundred residential and commercial construction workers attended. Construction safety is a principal area of concern for OR-FACE because, over a 5-year period (2003-2007), falls in the construction industry accounted for 42% of all fatal occupational-related falls. While at the … Read More
- What are you doing for Safety Break?
- OHWC Advisory Committee Meets
- National safety stand down event coming to Portland
- Maggie McLain McDonnell on Do you work too much?
- Joseph Boquiren on On the Road Again for the Holidays?
- Laura on Aging and Longer Working Careers
- Hasawa on Infection Control & Staying Healthy
- Chris Gates on Aging and Longer Working Careers
Follow OHSUOccHealth on twitter
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center ORhwc O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety