The second of our two CROET Director Candidates will present his scientific seminar next Monday, October 10 at noon. We invite you to join us live in person or as a webinar. Steven A. Shea, PhD, will speak on Influence of the Internal Circadian System on Human Disease. This seminar will be in the Vollum Institute M-1441 here at OHSU. For more information on Dr. Shea, CROET’s seminar series, or how to access the webinar … Read More
- New fatality report and upcoming rigging/signaling course
- Asian gypsy moth makes appearance in Portland
- Calling all summer research interns
- Dede Montgomery on Role of the safety professional in a changing work environment
- dkb on Role of the safety professional in a changing work environment
- Susan on Oregon Building Trades Council is 75!
- Dr. Bhupal Deokar on Institute postdoc receives First Award Fellowship
- Dede Montgomery on Can you hear me?
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety Emergencies FACE formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Interns Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center O[yes] research safety salons seminar Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety