We are pleased to announce that Matthew Butler, Ph.D., will be joining CROET faculty in September. Dr. Butler joins us as an Assistant Professor from Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Harvard Medical School where he was a Post-doctoral Fellow in the Medical Chronobiology Program, Division of Sleep Medicine. He and his family will be re-locating to Portland in just a few weeks. Dr. Butler has a broad interest in how endogenous clocks are synchronized, and … Read More
- NIOSH Center Director’s Meeting Foretells Changes
- SAIF agricultural safety seminars
- Talking about genomics
- Maggie McLain McDonnell on Do you work too much?
- Joseph Boquiren on On the Road Again for the Holidays?
- Laura on Aging and Longer Working Careers
- Hasawa on Infection Control & Staying Healthy
- Chris Gates on Aging and Longer Working Careers
Follow OHSUOccHealth on twitter
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center ORhwc O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety