We are pleased to announce that Matthew Butler, Ph.D., will be joining CROET faculty in September. Dr. Butler joins us as an Assistant Professor from Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Harvard Medical School where he was a Post-doctoral Fellow in the Medical Chronobiology Program, Division of Sleep Medicine. He and his family will be re-locating to Portland in just a few weeks. Dr. Butler has a broad interest in how endogenous clocks are synchronized, and … Read More
- Associated General Contractors National Meeting Held in Portland
- Training Young Workers: How-To’s for Employers
- Occupational Health Psychology Summer Institute and Corrections Meeting Held at Portland State
- Hasawa on Get Moving!
- Dede Montgomery on Get Moving!
- Brittany on Get Moving!
- Doreen Krause on Why Use Sunscreen When it is Cloudy?
- Chuck Easterly on Congratulations ASSE Columbia-Willamette
Follow OHSUOccHealth on twitter
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion Health protection hearing industrial hygiene Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center ORhwc O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety