We are pleased to announce that Matthew Butler, Ph.D., will be joining CROET faculty in September. Dr. Butler joins us as an Assistant Professor from Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Harvard Medical School where he was a Post-doctoral Fellow in the Medical Chronobiology Program, Division of Sleep Medicine. He and his family will be re-locating to Portland in just a few weeks. Dr. Butler has a broad interest in how endogenous clocks are synchronized, and … Read More
- National Safety Stand-Down to Prevent Falls in Construction
- Coming Your Way in September
- Creating New Conversations
- Thomas Marinaro on Oregon Institute of Occupational Health Sciences Participates in 2014 OPHA Capitol Visit Day
- Melanie on Capping Needlestick Injuries
- Karen Reynolds on Just How Vulnerable are New Employees?
- Lea Forsman on How you will know if Oregon is bending the health care cost curve?
- renclemente on How you will know if Oregon is bending the health care cost curve?
Follow CROET on twitter
Book drive books circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion Health protection hearing industrial hygiene mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center ORhwc O[yes] PRSA Spotlight research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep Sun Exposure TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety