It was three years ago this month that we began our investigation with Oregon OSHA into complaints by hair stylists related to the use of Brazilian Blowout, a hair straightening product. And we told you in 2011 Let’s Put it to Bed and in 2012 Never Say Never. We really didn’t expect to still be talking about this topic this many years later. However, this week’s news release about a class action suit settlement deserves … Read More
- Solutions for a better future for occupational health
- Occupational safety and health broadens purview
- Welcome 2015 Summer Interns!
- efrocinia efimoff on Women in trades and construction
- Maggie McLain McDonnell on Do you work too much?
- Joseph Boquiren on On the Road Again for the Holidays?
- Laura on Aging and Longer Working Careers
- Hasawa on Infection Control & Staying Healthy
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Interns Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety