It was three years ago this month that we began our investigation with Oregon OSHA into complaints by hair stylists related to the use of Brazilian Blowout, a hair straightening product. And we told you in 2011 Let’s Put it to Bed and in 2012 Never Say Never. We really didn’t expect to still be talking about this topic this many years later. However, this week’s news release about a class action suit settlement deserves … Read More
- Arsenic and cadmium air pollution found in SE and North PDX
- Of grants and fruitflies
- New fatality report and upcoming rigging/signaling course
- Dede Montgomery on Role of the safety professional in a changing work environment
- dkb on Role of the safety professional in a changing work environment
- Susan on Oregon Building Trades Council is 75!
- Dr. Bhupal Deokar on Institute postdoc receives First Award Fellowship
- Dede Montgomery on Can you hear me?
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety Emergencies FACE formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Interns Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center O[yes] research safety salons seminar Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety