It was three years ago this month that we began our investigation with Oregon OSHA into complaints by hair stylists related to the use of Brazilian Blowout, a hair straightening product. And we told you in 2011 Let’s Put it to Bed and in 2012 Never Say Never. We really didn’t expect to still be talking about this topic this many years later. However, this week’s news release about a class action suit settlement deserves … Read More
- The Institute Announces Release of its 2012-13 Biennial Report
- NIOSH, OSHA and Temporary Workers
- Research Interns Supporting Health, Safety and Wellness
- Hasawa on Training Young Workers: How-To’s for Employers
- Ly on Training Young Workers: How-To’s for Employers
- Aodh MacGregor on Why Use Sunscreen When it is Cloudy?
- Hasawa on Get Moving!
- Dede Montgomery on Get Moving!
Follow OHSUOccHealth on twitter
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center ORhwc O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety