It was three years ago this month that we began our investigation with Oregon OSHA into complaints by hair stylists related to the use of Brazilian Blowout, a hair straightening product. And we told you in 2011 Let’s Put it to Bed and in 2012 Never Say Never. We really didn’t expect to still be talking about this topic this many years later. However, this week’s news release about a class action suit settlement deserves … Read More
- Inspirational talks about creating change – delivered on your smart phone!
- Thanks to Essential Workers everywhere
- What are your plans for Summer 2017?
- Barb Epstien on Diversity and inclusion meets safety and well-being
- Barb on Oregon Military Employee Sleep and Health (MESH) Study
- sharon hegseth on Oregon Military Employee Sleep and Health (MESH) Study
- Ed on Oregon Military Employee Sleep and Health (MESH) Study
- Illa Gilbert-Jones on NOHC short course focuses on sleep and shiftwork
Book drive corrections driving safety Emergencies FACE formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Interns internships Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center O[yes] research safety salons seminar Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention Temporary Workers TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety