As a way to say thank you for their support of a recently completed study, researchers from Diane Rohlman’s Lab sponsored a book drive for the Hood River County Library during the last two weeks in September. Families from the Hood River community participated in a research project examining health effects in children living in an agricultural community. The Hood River Library provided space for data collection. During 2008 and 2009, researchers were there almost … Read More
- New fatality report and upcoming rigging/signaling course
- Asian gypsy moth makes appearance in Portland
- Calling all summer research interns
- Dede Montgomery on Role of the safety professional in a changing work environment
- dkb on Role of the safety professional in a changing work environment
- Susan on Oregon Building Trades Council is 75!
- Dr. Bhupal Deokar on Institute postdoc receives First Award Fellowship
- Dede Montgomery on Can you hear me?
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety Emergencies FACE formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Interns Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center O[yes] research safety salons seminar Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety