As a way to say thank you for their support of a recently completed study, researchers from Diane Rohlman’s Lab sponsored a book drive for the Hood River County Library during the last two weeks in September. Families from the Hood River community participated in a research project examining health effects in children living in an agricultural community. The Hood River Library provided space for data collection. During 2008 and 2009, researchers were there almost … Read More
- Another Reason to Get Up!
- 1st International Symposium to Advance Total Worker Health™
- The Institute Announces Release of its 2012-13 Biennial Report
- Hasawa on Training Young Workers: How-To’s for Employers
- Ly on Training Young Workers: How-To’s for Employers
- Aodh MacGregor on Why Use Sunscreen When it is Cloudy?
- Hasawa on Get Moving!
- Dede Montgomery on Get Moving!
Follow OHSUOccHealth on twitter
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center ORhwc O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety