As a way to say thank you for their support of a recently completed study, researchers from Diane Rohlman’s Lab sponsored a book drive for the Hood River County Library during the last two weeks in September. Families from the Hood River community participated in a research project examining health effects in children living in an agricultural community. The Hood River Library provided space for data collection. During 2008 and 2009, researchers were there almost … Read More
- Occupational Safety and Health Broadens Purview
- Welcome 2015 Summer Interns!
- VA changes policy on Agent Orange-exposed AF Reserve veterans.
- efrocinia efimoff on Women in trades and construction
- Maggie McLain McDonnell on Do you work too much?
- Joseph Boquiren on On the Road Again for the Holidays?
- Laura on Aging and Longer Working Careers
- Hasawa on Infection Control & Staying Healthy
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Interns Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety