CROET is sponsoring a book drive for the Hood River County Library! Families from the Hood River community participated in a research project examining health effects in children living in an agricultural community. During 2008 and 2009, CROET researchers were able to use a meeting room at the library for data collection. You could find us there all day almost every weekend September through January. We led area children through a series of neurobehavioral tests … Read More
- New pesticide fact sheets from ODA
- NIOSH Center Director’s Meeting foretells changes
- SAIF agricultural safety seminars
- Maggie McLain McDonnell on Do you work too much?
- Joseph Boquiren on On the Road Again for the Holidays?
- Laura on Aging and Longer Working Careers
- Hasawa on Infection Control & Staying Healthy
- Chris Gates on Aging and Longer Working Careers
Follow OHSUOccHealth on twitter
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center ORhwc O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety