Certainly there has been lots of talk about bed bugs nationally. But what’s happening in Oregon? The other day I learned that Multnomah County Health Department has been getting an increase in calls. Many of these calls are informational, asking about what bed bugs are and what one can do if they are discovered. Others are frustration calls, such as “my landlord won’t respond” and “I can’t afford treatment.” Some of the most commonly asked … Read More
- Inspirational talks about creating change – delivered on your smart phone!
- Thanks to Essential Workers everywhere
- What are your plans for Summer 2017?
- advertising on NOHC short course focuses on sleep and shiftwork
- Barb Epstien on Diversity and inclusion meets safety and well-being
- Barb on Oregon Military Employee Sleep and Health (MESH) Study
- sharon hegseth on Oregon Military Employee Sleep and Health (MESH) Study
- Ed on Oregon Military Employee Sleep and Health (MESH) Study
Book drive corrections driving safety Emergencies FACE formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Interns internships Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center O[yes] research safety salons seminar Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention Temporary Workers TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety