Safety and health professionals in Oregon are lucky to have the opportunity to join one of several chapters of the American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE). If you aren’t already a member, you might consider how this association can help you network with others, keep abreast of what’s new in our field, and help strengthen your organization’s health and safety efforts. Oregon ASSE chapters include Columbia-Willamette, including Santiam and St. Helens sections, Cascade (Eugene), and … Read More
- Inspirational talks about creating change – delivered on your smart phone!
- Thanks to Essential Workers everywhere
- What are your plans for Summer 2017?
- Barb Epstien on Diversity and inclusion meets safety and well-being
- Barb on Oregon Military Employee Sleep and Health (MESH) Study
- sharon hegseth on Oregon Military Employee Sleep and Health (MESH) Study
- Ed on Oregon Military Employee Sleep and Health (MESH) Study
- Illa Gilbert-Jones on NOHC short course focuses on sleep and shiftwork
Book drive corrections driving safety Emergencies FACE formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Interns internships Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center O[yes] research safety salons seminar Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention Temporary Workers TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety