Safety and health professionals in Oregon are lucky to have the opportunity to join one of several chapters of the American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE). If you aren’t already a member, you might consider how this association can help you network with others, keep abreast of what’s new in our field, and help strengthen your organization’s health and safety efforts. Oregon ASSE chapters include Columbia-Willamette, including Santiam and St. Helens sections, Cascade (Eugene), and … Read More
- You won’t believe the summer I’ve had!
- Safety and craft brewing
- OR-FACE publishes Spanish toolbox talk guides
- Susan on Oregon Building Trades Council is 75!
- Dr. Bhupal Deokar on Institute postdoc receives First Award Fellowship
- Dede Montgomery on Can you hear me?
- Wes Carter on VA changes policy on Agent Orange-exposed AF Reserve veterans.
- Catherine on Can you hear me?
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety Emergencies FACE formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Interns Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center O[yes] research safety salons seminar Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety