Don’t wait until the last minute! Join us at the 2013 Oregon Governor’s Occupational Safety & Health Conference short course on wellness – Thursday, March 7 at the Oregon Convention Center. Register online and select course # 706 (Excellence in Wellness: Taking your program to the next level).
And what can you expect? Learning about what works – networking with others with great ideas. Here’s a few highlights:
- Keynote presentation Sharing Data and Evidence about Making Wellness Programs Effective; Ron Goetzel, Ph.D., Director, Institute for Health and Productivity Research, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia.
- Portland Business Journal Healthiest Employer Award Recipients Best Practices Panel.
- State of the State - what’s happening in wellness in Oregon from Oregon Health Authority, Oregon Healthy Workforce Center, SAIF Corp, and Wellness at Work.
- Cool Tools that you can use to expand or improve your wellness programs (including OHSU’s own Linn Goldberg talking about Healthy Team Healthy U)
- Best Practices Forum – share what is working, challenging and making a difference for your organization.
March 7 will be here before you know it. Register today!