CROET research faculty and outreach are meeting to learn about a model of a research program developed by Liberty Mutual (workers compensation) Insurance Company, discuss CROET’s accomplishments in recent years and to consider its research program going forward. We broke up into small work groups to develop new concepts or ideas for research that would involve collaborations between CROET faculty/staff, OHSU departments, Oregon state organizations (e.g., Workers’ Compensation Division, Oregon OSHA, Oregon Health Authority), labor and business (including Worker’s Compensation insurance companies SAIF and Liberty) in Oregon, and other Universities or colleges in Oregon or the region. The overall goal is to shape a research program that brings basic and intervention (applied) faculty and outreach and education staff together to address important workplace problems or needs in Oregon and to think about how best to engage with other partners that would support the research and dissemination of the results. Pictured is the CROET gathering in Forest Grove taking place as this is written.
- Thankful for those who contribute to a safer community
- Role of the safety professional in a changing work environment
- Mindfulness and TWH: Join us live
- Dede Montgomery on Role of the safety professional in a changing work environment
- dkb on Role of the safety professional in a changing work environment
- Susan on Oregon Building Trades Council is 75!
- Dr. Bhupal Deokar on Institute postdoc receives First Award Fellowship
- Dede Montgomery on Can you hear me?
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety Emergencies FACE formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Interns Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center O[yes] research safety salons seminar Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety