CROET research faculty and outreach are meeting to learn about a model of a research program developed by Liberty Mutual (workers compensation) Insurance Company, discuss CROET’s accomplishments in recent years and to consider its research program going forward. We broke up into small work groups to develop new concepts or ideas for research that would involve collaborations between CROET faculty/staff, OHSU departments, Oregon state organizations (e.g., Workers’ Compensation Division, Oregon OSHA, Oregon Health Authority), labor and business (including Worker’s Compensation insurance companies SAIF and Liberty) in Oregon, and other Universities or colleges in Oregon or the region. The overall goal is to shape a research program that brings basic and intervention (applied) faculty and outreach and education staff together to address important workplace problems or needs in Oregon and to think about how best to engage with other partners that would support the research and dissemination of the results. Pictured is the CROET gathering in Forest Grove taking place as this is written.
- 4th Annual Occupational Health Psychology Summer Institute
- Institute postdoc researcher earns investigator award
- Occupational Health Sciences Director awarded 2.5M grant
- Dede Montgomery on Can you hear me?
- Wes Carter on VA changes policy on Agent Orange-exposed AF Reserve veterans.
- Catherine on Can you hear me?
- Todd Peterson on National safety stand down event coming to Portland
- Sota Dental on VA changes policy on Agent Orange-exposed AF Reserve veterans.
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Interns Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety