CROET research faculty and outreach are meeting to learn about a model of a research program developed by Liberty Mutual (workers compensation) Insurance Company, discuss CROET’s accomplishments in recent years and to consider its research program going forward. We broke up into small work groups to develop new concepts or ideas for research that would involve collaborations between CROET faculty/staff, OHSU departments, Oregon state organizations (e.g., Workers’ Compensation Division, Oregon OSHA, Oregon Health Authority), labor and business (including Worker’s Compensation insurance companies SAIF and Liberty) in Oregon, and other Universities or colleges in Oregon or the region. The overall goal is to shape a research program that brings basic and intervention (applied) faculty and outreach and education staff together to address important workplace problems or needs in Oregon and to think about how best to engage with other partners that would support the research and dissemination of the results. Pictured is the CROET gathering in Forest Grove taking place as this is written.
- From Fur-Trapping to High Tech: Celebrating Oregon Safety Break 2014
- National Safety Stand-Down to Prevent Falls in Construction
- Coming Your Way in September
- Thomas Marinaro on Oregon Institute of Occupational Health Sciences Participates in 2014 OPHA Capitol Visit Day
- Melanie on Capping Needlestick Injuries
- Karen Reynolds on Just How Vulnerable are New Employees?
- Lea Forsman on How you will know if Oregon is bending the health care cost curve?
- renclemente on How you will know if Oregon is bending the health care cost curve?
Follow CROET on twitter
Book drive books circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion Health protection hearing industrial hygiene mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center ORhwc O[yes] PRSA Spotlight research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep Sun Exposure TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety