Concerned about the hazards of chemical exposures in your workplace, home or other environments? Having difficulty interpreting an MSDS? What about that mold growing in the bathroom? CROET’s Toxicology Information Center (TIC) is here to answer these questions and much more. Our goal is to provide up-to-date, unbiased information in a form that is understandable and useful to you. If you find yourself in need of information about potential hazards in your workplace and home, please call the TIC at 1-800-457-8627 or 503-494-7366. You can also contact us by email at email@example.com.
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Illa Gilbert-Jones on Industrial hygiene and green chemistry
- Barbara Fischer Smoody on Former Lloyd/McCullough laboratory intern honored
- Will Lombart on OR-FACE posts workplace fatality reenactments
- Chuck Easterly on Catching up with the times: Resource Directory updated
- cynthia on Oregon educators commit to health and well-being
Book drive corrections Emergencies FACE formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health fair health promotion hearing Homecare industrial hygiene Interns internships Let's Get Healthy! nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers OR-FACE Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center Oregon Safety Break O[yes] research safety salons seminar Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention Temporary Workers TIC Total Worker Health Training transportation wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety