Concerned about the hazards of chemical exposures in your workplace, home or other environments? Having difficulty interpreting an MSDS? What about that mold growing in the bathroom? CROET’s Toxicology Information Center (TIC) is here to answer these questions and much more. Our goal is to provide up-to-date, unbiased information in a form that is understandable and useful to you. If you find yourself in need of information about potential hazards in your workplace and home, please call the TIC at 1-800-457-8627 or 503-494-7366. You can also contact us by email at email@example.com.
- Creating Messages about Sun Exposure
- Oregon Institute of Occupational Health Sciences Participates in 2014 OPHA Capitol Visit Day
- Capping Needlestick Injuries
- Thomas Marinaro on Oregon Institute of Occupational Health Sciences Participates in 2014 OPHA Capitol Visit Day
- Melanie on Capping Needlestick Injuries
- Karen Reynolds on Just How Vulnerable are New Employees?
- Lea Forsman on How you will know if Oregon is bending the health care cost curve?
- renclemente on How you will know if Oregon is bending the health care cost curve?
Follow CROET on twitter
Book drive books circadian system corrections driving safety formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion Health protection hearing industrial hygiene mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center ORhwc O[yes] PRSA Spotlight research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep Sun Exposure TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety