Concerned about the hazards of chemical exposures in your workplace, home or other environments? Having difficulty interpreting an MSDS? What about that mold growing in the bathroom? CROET’s Toxicology Information Center (TIC) is here to answer these questions and much more. Our goal is to provide up-to-date, unbiased information in a form that is understandable and useful to you. If you find yourself in need of information about potential hazards in your workplace and home, please call the TIC at 1-800-457-8627 or 503-494-7366. You can also contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How you will know if Oregon is bending the health care cost curve?
- What’s New at the Toxicology Information Center
- Climate Change as a Public Health Issue
- Lea Forsman on How you will know if Oregon is bending the health care cost curve?
- renclemente on How you will know if Oregon is bending the health care cost curve?
- Dede Montgomery on Lessons Learned from a Commuting Crash
- Lorie on Lessons Learned from a Commuting Crash
- Munro Safety Apparel on Partnering for Safety with Young Workers
Follow CROET on twitter
Book drive books circadian system corrections driving safety emotional intelligence formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion Health protection hearing industrial hygiene mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center ORhwc O[yes] PRSA Spotlight research safety safety conferences salons seminar seminars Sleep TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality Young Workers young worker safety