Dr. Steven Shea, the new Director of CROET, held a reception at OHSU’s Mac Hall cafeteria today, May 8, to meet faculty and staff at the Center in a casual setting. In the far right of the picture, Steve is talking with Dr. Mike Buck on his way around the room to meet each staff member. He also spoke to the assembled group, briefly describing his background, career and family as a way of introducing himself to the staff . After, CROET faculty and staff gathered for a group photo with the new Director, below (Dr. Shea is in the front), although one lab was absent due to a worksite project, among those not in town. He will be meeting with many people around OHSU and Oregon in the coming weeks and months.
- Worker Memorial Day 2017
- National Safety Stand-Down May 8-12, 2017
- What are you doing for Safety Break?
- Chuck Easterly on Catching up with the times: Resource Directory updated
- cynthia on Oregon educators commit to health and well-being
- Heidi Hudson on It’s official: Alliance on Total Worker Health®
- advertising on NOHC short course focuses on sleep and shiftwork
- Barb Epstien on Diversity and inclusion meets safety and well-being
Book drive corrections Emergencies FACE formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health fair health promotion hearing Homecare industrial hygiene Interns internships Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers OR-FACE Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center O[yes] research safety salons seminar Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention Temporary Workers TIC Total Worker Health Training transportation wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety