Dr. Steven Shea, the new Director of CROET, held a reception at OHSU’s Mac Hall cafeteria today, May 8, to meet faculty and staff at the Center in a casual setting. In the far right of the picture, Steve is talking with Dr. Mike Buck on his way around the room to meet each staff member. He also spoke to the assembled group, briefly describing his background, career and family as a way of introducing himself to the staff . After, CROET faculty and staff gathered for a group photo with the new Director, below (Dr. Shea is in the front), although one lab was absent due to a worksite project, among those not in town. He will be meeting with many people around OHSU and Oregon in the coming weeks and months.
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Barb Epstien on Diversity and inclusion meets safety and well-being
- Barb on Oregon Military Employee Sleep and Health (MESH) Study
- sharon hegseth on Oregon Military Employee Sleep and Health (MESH) Study
- Ed on Oregon Military Employee Sleep and Health (MESH) Study
- Illa Gilbert-Jones on NOHC short course focuses on sleep and shiftwork
Book drive corrections driving safety Emergencies FACE formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Interns internships Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center O[yes] research safety salons seminar Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention Temporary Workers TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety