Dr. Steven Shea, the new Director of CROET, held a reception at OHSU’s Mac Hall cafeteria today, May 8, to meet faculty and staff at the Center in a casual setting. In the far right of the picture, Steve is talking with Dr. Mike Buck on his way around the room to meet each staff member. He also spoke to the assembled group, briefly describing his background, career and family as a way of introducing himself to the staff . After, CROET faculty and staff gathered for a group photo with the new Director, below (Dr. Shea is in the front), although one lab was absent due to a worksite project, among those not in town. He will be meeting with many people around OHSU and Oregon in the coming weeks and months.
- How you will know if Oregon is bending the health care cost curve?
- What’s New at the Toxicology Information Center
- Climate Change as a Public Health Issue
- Dede Montgomery on Lessons Learned from a Commuting Crash
- Lorie on Lessons Learned from a Commuting Crash
- Munro Safety Apparel on Partnering for Safety with Young Workers
- Munro Safety Apparel on Homecare Workers at Risk
- Ergonomía on Workplaces and Eldercare
Follow CROET on twitter
Book drive books circadian system corrections driving safety emotional intelligence formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion Health protection hearing industrial hygiene mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center ORhwc O[yes] PRSA Spotlight research safety safety conferences salons seminar seminars Sleep TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality Young Workers young worker safety