Dr. Steven Shea, the new Director of CROET, held a reception at OHSU’s Mac Hall cafeteria today, May 8, to meet faculty and staff at the Center in a casual setting. In the far right of the picture, Steve is talking with Dr. Mike Buck on his way around the room to meet each staff member. He also spoke to the assembled group, briefly describing his background, career and family as a way of introducing himself to the staff . After, CROET faculty and staff gathered for a group photo with the new Director, below (Dr. Shea is in the front), although one lab was absent due to a worksite project, among those not in town. He will be meeting with many people around OHSU and Oregon in the coming weeks and months.
- Four from Occupational Health Sciences receive TTBD licenses
- Heart Health Month: what’s up in your workplace?
- Loneliness and work
- Dede Montgomery on Revisiting hair products and formaldehyde
- Jazmin on Revisiting hair products and formaldehyde
- Michael Price on Fruits of the eclipse
- Laurie LaBrasseur on Industrial hygiene and green chemistry
- Illa Gilbert-Jones on Industrial hygiene and green chemistry
construction corrections Emergencies FACE formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health fair health promotion hearing Homecare industrial hygiene Interns internships Let's Get Healthy! nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers OR-FACE Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center Oregon Safety Break O[yes] research safety salons seminar Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention Temporary Workers TIC Total Worker Health Training transportation wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety