Congratulations to OHSU Department of Urology’s Dr. Kamran Sajadi, one of the first physicians in Oregon to be board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (FPMRS). Pelvic floor disorders affect 1 in 3 women, but only about 1 in 10 will seek treatment. Although they can affect women of all ages, pelvic disorders and their resulting complications – incontinence, overactive bladder, prolapse – do become more common with aging. They are also quite common in … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.
- Three Common Misconceptions about Melanoma
- Intel & OHSU Announce Collaborative Cancer Cloud at Intel Developer Forum
- Three Questions for OHSU’s Dr. Karen Oh
- Memories of a White Coat
- Childhood hearing loss inspires OHSU researcher’s breakthrough
- Kathy Hanavan on Thank you to OHSU’s “Godmother of Midwifery”
- Jessica Columbo on Simple steps to maximize heart health
- M. Susan Dean on Simple steps to maximize heart health
- eye fan on Women’s health: 9 tips for better eye care
- Lauren on Women’s health: 9 tips for better eye care