By Kate Geller, Knight Cardiovascular Institute This Valentine’s Day, try to take inspiration from all of the heart-shaped cards, chocolate boxes and balloons to show yourself some love, by focusing on your own heart health. Almost everyone has risk factors for heart disease, but thankfully, we can all practice prevention by exercising heart-healthy eating habits. Margarine vs. Butter? A question our experts often get from patients is around cooking with margarine or butter. According to Tina Kaufman, … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.
- Joe and Jodi: a love story
- World Cancer Day and the Hope of Targeted Therapy
- Who’s the snow boss?
- A performance to remember
- Giving the gift of human experience
- Nicole on Who’s the snow boss?
- dana braner on Who’s the snow boss?
- Nancy D. Christie on Giving the gift of human experience
- Tim Herrick on Small town collaborations, big health dividends
- Edina on Moving forward: A message from OHSU President, Joe Robertson