Do you spend Thanksgiving morning looking forward to the food, only to spend Thanksgiving evening regretting how much you ate? If you’re like most people, this holiday is all about the meal (okay, and maybe a little football too!). This year, I’m trying a new tactic. I’m spending Thanksgiving thinking, really thinking, about how grateful I am—grateful for my health, for having delicious and nutritious food available to me, for the knowledge and ability to … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.
- OHSU announces NCAA basketball team
- This so-called adult life: Managing ACHD
- The seeds of heart disease risk are planted before birth
- Joe and Jodi: a love story
- World Cancer Day and the Hope of Targeted Therapy
- Paul on OHSU announces NCAA basketball team
- Nicole on Who’s the snow boss?
- dana braner on Who’s the snow boss?
- Nancy D. Christie on Giving the gift of human experience
- Tim Herrick on Small town collaborations, big health dividends