Spring is just around the corner, and with it the first asparagus and greens of the season. Great news for those of us trying to eat a healthy diet and getting a little weary of root veggies. This month we bring you the nutritional wisdom of Dr. Kent Thornburg, director of the OHSU Bob & Charlee Moore Institute for Nutrition & Wellness. The Institute has been conducting amazing research on the effect of diet on health—as well … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.
- Five facts about frostbite
- A big step for our tiniest patients: Oregon, Portland have nation’s lowest premature birth rates
- Dr. Sanjiv Kaul first in Oregon to receive prestigious national cardiology award
- The evolving human: Will our kids be another species?
- Go Green with OHSU: Join the EcoChallenge
- Chris on Five facts about frostbite
- Anita Magar on A healing duo: Meet Hunter and Belinda
- Brandon Lesowske on Go Green with OHSU: Join the EcoChallenge
- Chloe on Three Common Misconceptions about Melanoma
- Katie Price on Paying it forward on the Casey Outreach Van