Editor’s note: Yesterday, actress and comedienne Rosie O’Donnell posted about her recent heart attack on her blog. She ended her post: “know the symptoms ladies listen to the voice inside the one we all so easily ignore CALL 911 save urself xxx” After reading Rosie’s post, we asked Dr. Diana Rinkevich, director of our Heart Disease in Women program, to share the symptoms of heart disease in women with our readers. Written by … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.
- The Tragedy in Roseburg
- A healing duo: Meet Hunter and Belinda
- Paying it forward on the Casey Outreach Van
- Three Common Misconceptions about Melanoma
- Intel & OHSU Announce Collaborative Cancer Cloud at Intel Developer Forum
- Chloe on Three Common Misconceptions about Melanoma
- Katie Price on Paying it forward on the Casey Outreach Van
- Kathy Hanavan on Thank you to OHSU’s “Godmother of Midwifery”
- Jessica Columbo on Simple steps to maximize heart health
- M. Susan Dean on Simple steps to maximize heart health