Spring is just around the corner, and with it the first asparagus and greens of the season. Great news for those of us trying to eat a healthy diet and getting a little weary of root veggies. This month we bring you the nutritional wisdom of Dr. Kent Thornburg, director of the OHSU Bob & Charlee Moore Institute for Nutrition & Wellness. The Institute has been conducting amazing research on the effect of diet on health—as well … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.Read more
- OHSU physicians abroad: Improving women’s quality of life in Ethiopia
- New women’s health research addresses pain with intimacy
- How to: Healthy summer barbecues and potlucks
- How important is early detection in testicular cancer?
- Pioneering in-home stroke care
- Kate on How to: Healthy summer barbecues and potlucks
- Kathi Jones on A Mother’s Day Thank You
- Joie Faulk on How to: Healthy summer barbecues and potlucks
- Jim on Pioneering in-home stroke care
- Isolde on Calorie-free thirst quenchers