By Mark Kemball It’s awards season in two of our schools’ alumni associations, and the Alumni Office is knee-deep in nomination forms, research papers and curriculae vitae. The physical evidence of so many peer-recognized achievements and contributions makes us reflect with pride on the impacts of our graduates locally, nationally and internationally. However, the recent passing of Sherlock Holmes’ birthday (Jan. 6, in case you missed it) makes we wonder what an award for achievement … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.
- Simple steps to maximize heart health
- Women’s health: 9 tips for better eye care
- A better way to document patient end-of-life treatment wishes
- Skin care event brings together researchers, registry participants
- Your health questions answered: Managing stress and seasonal allergies
- eye fan on Women’s health: 9 tips for better eye care
- Lauren on Women’s health: 9 tips for better eye care
- Michelle Brashear on A better way to document patient end-of-life treatment wishes
- Dayton Nuri on 10 things we love about OHSU nurses
- Maggie McDonnell on Breaking new ground in global health for girls and women