By Mark Kemball It’s awards season in two of our schools’ alumni associations, and the Alumni Office is knee-deep in nomination forms, research papers and curriculae vitae. The physical evidence of so many peer-recognized achievements and contributions makes us reflect with pride on the impacts of our graduates locally, nationally and internationally. However, the recent passing of Sherlock Holmes’ birthday (Jan. 6, in case you missed it) makes we wonder what an award for achievement … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.Read more
- A tribal gathering: Strengthening partnerships with Native communities
- Are you prepared to save a life?
- 3 simple swaps to promote heart health
- Stories that matter.
- Love yourself. Love your heart.
- Jessica Columbo on Love yourself. Love your heart.
- Jessica Columbo on Picking the Best Diet for the New Year
- Tim RN on Picking the Best Diet for the New Year
- Tim RN on Love yourself. Love your heart.
- Jessica Columbo on OHSU School of Nursing and Veterans band together