Last November, Amelia Corwin was on a flight back to Portland after a trip to Florida when a flight attendant’s voice came on the intercom. “Is there a doctor or nurse on board?” Amelia, a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) at OHSU’s ambulatory surgery center at CHH, sprang into action. Below, she shares her experience in her own words. *** We had just taken off and were about 20 or 30 minutes into the flight when I … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.
- Help decide what’s next for OHSU’s free sunscreen program
- Get Your Rear In Gear with #TeamOHSU
- Knight Cancer Institute researcher fights cancer with world-class athletes
- Celebrating survivorship at OHSU
- Collaboration gives distant patients access to specialized cancer treatment
- Bob on Get Your Rear In Gear with #TeamOHSU
- Paul on OHSU announces NCAA basketball team
- Nicole on Who’s the snow boss?
- dana braner on Who’s the snow boss?
- Nancy D. Christie on Giving the gift of human experience