Anyone who has ever moved to a new city for school or work understands the challenges faced by any newcomer to connect with and build community. For diverse professionals, plugging in to multicultural resources in their new home is of paramount importance. On August 21, OHSU is co-hosting the quarterly “Say Hey!” event, which honors diverse professionals who have recently relocated to Oregon and southwest Washington. Spearheaded by Partners in Diversity, the “welcome wagon” event … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.
- Get Your Rear In Gear with #TeamOHSU
- Knight Cancer Institute researcher fights cancer with world-class athletes
- Celebrating survivorship at OHSU
- Collaboration gives distant patients access to specialized cancer treatment
- Advice for Billy
- Paul on OHSU announces NCAA basketball team
- Nicole on Who’s the snow boss?
- dana braner on Who’s the snow boss?
- Nancy D. Christie on Giving the gift of human experience
- Tim Herrick on Small town collaborations, big health dividends