A message from OHSU clinical leadership March 30 is National Doctors Day – a day set aside in 1990 to celebrate the contributions physicians make to care for people across this country. Beyond this occasion, we think it’s appropriate to let OHSU physicians know how much we appreciate their effort and expertise. The unique responsibilities of a physician in academic medicine make it a job unlike any other. Our physicians are dedicated, selfless and innovative. … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.Read more
- Register for the Portland Metro HeartMap Challenge
- National Nurse Practitioner Week is November 9-14
- Melanoma event to spotlight latest research and survivor stories
- Don’t be scared by Halloween treats!
- OHSU Recognized as 2014 LGBT Healthcare Equality Leader
- Block Island Organics on Melanoma event to spotlight latest research and survivor stories
- Emma on Celebrating National Nurse-Midwifery Week
- Penni Harmon on Celebrating National Nurse-Midwifery Week
- rahel on OHSU physicians abroad: Improving women’s quality of life in Ethiopia
- Tim, RN BSN on OHSU physicians abroad: Improving women’s quality of life in Ethiopia